Friday, November 23, 2007 PM

9:30 PM

A couple updates. I can't figure out this computer and the pictures, maybe Laura can help me tomorrow. David had some company tonight. His Gpa Huddleston, Aunt Annette, Uncle Gary and Aunt Rose came for the weekend. David seemed alert when they visited him. They thought that he looked better than they expected but also felt it was still depressing to see him lying there in that condition. He fell asleep around 6pm tonight. We have been checking on him all evening and hoping he would wake up. This may be the night he sleeps! I'm looking forward to more excitement tomorrow. Patty

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving. We are thanking God along with you for David's progress! He wants to show off for the whole family! No really, having the whole family there probably really motivates him. We're so glad that you all got to be together for the holiday. I will call you probably tomorrow to see if coming to see you next week is good timing. Tell David to get ready for a kiss even though it is not our usual form of greeting! I'm so happy for you all. Lots of love,
Violet $ Randy

Unknown said...

Hi Huddleston's,
What great news, I'm so happy that he is making such great progress, but what do I expect when God has everything in control. Keep up the good work David.
Penny & John