Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Noon, PDT



Here is the address for us and/or David:


Steve and Patty Huddleston
c/o David Huddleston
VAPA
3801 Miranda Ave.
Rm. D-134, Bldg. 7
Palo Alto, CA 94304


David is pretty sleepy again today. We stayed this am. and tried some activities with him. He is running a slight temp. 100.3. He is being treated with antibiotics for the aci..bacter germ, and will probably need something more for a urinary infection. The Speech Therapists came in to evaluate him and we told of all the communication he is doing. They were interupted by the medical dr. who came in to check on his temp and what that might be. They will be back at 1pm. Steve and I took a tour of the facility where about 40 soldiers stay, professional offices, the gym, and pool. Everyone is very friendly and helpful here. We drove to the store and around town yesterday. It is beautiful up here. The weather is in the 60s with light clouds and BLUE skies. TTYS Love, Patty

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi All,
Welcome back to CA. I guess you're on the next leg of this journey with David. Sounds like
David needs rest from his trip back hee. Sleep is good. I sent youa package today with CD's I hope you all like. Wouldn't you kow it..I just mailed it and then I got home to find the room # and building which I didn't include. So I hope yo really do receive it. Love, Violet and Randy

Anonymous said...

P.S. Sorry for all the typo's I just saw..how dumb of me. Ha Ha
Violet

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear you are all settled in and that the trip went okay, well besides them not listening to Patty about the tube. They should know that mother knows best. I hope that you all can get some much needed rest...David especially. Many prayers go out your way! I love you guys..Candace